For more memes, check out our brand new meme archive on RVHumor.com
Popular RVing Videos on YouTube
8 MUST HAVE Options When Buying an RV – RV Life – February 4, 2021
Let’s Tour Everything NEW for RV Living in 2021 – February 7, 2021
Winter RVing Tips (Stay Warm in your RV!) | Changing Lanes! – January 3, 2021
5 AWESOME RV Accessories for 2021 – January 10, 2021
RV Tip for Newbies | Towing a Trailer | Keep it Level – February 6, 2021
RV Industry News
- Camping, Healing on Tonight’s ‘RVing in New England’ Show
- ‘Snowbirds’ Magazine Publishes ‘Top 60 RV Destinations’
- 7 Best RV Cellular Boosters for 2021
- Shurhold Brite Wash Saves Time, Money, Company Says
- The Entire RV Industry is Taking Steps to Ensure it’s Success for Years to Come
- Harvest Hosts Study: Americans Ready to Travel – Safely
- 5 Travel Trends to Watch in 2021, According to Tripadvisor
RV Recalls (NHTSA)
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) is recalling 133 2021 Western Star 4700 and 5700, Freightliner Business Class M2, Cascadia, and Custom Chassis XC Chassis vehicles manufactured with a certain steering arm configuration with air disc brakes identified by the axle assembly supplier. On certain vehicles, one of the six brake caliper mounting bolts on the driver side steer axle may have been incorrectly tightened.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC is recalling 80 2021 Freightliner Custom Chassis MC, Business Class M2, Custom Chassis MBC Chassis, Custom Chassis S2 Chassis, Custom Chassis MT55 Chassis, and 2022 Custom Chassis Saf-T-Liner C2 vehicles. The hydraulic caliper tie bar support fasteners on the steer axles may not have been properly tightened or the tie bar may have not been installed in some cases.
- Daimler Vans USA LLC is recalling 2019 and 2020 Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 1500, 2500, 3500 and 45oo models. Brake calipers may leak.
- Escape Trailer is recalling 294 2020 19, 21C, 21NE and 5.0 RV trailers equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The stove’s saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the O-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- Heartland Recreational Vehicles, LLC (Heartland) is recalling 76 2021 Mallard M180BH recreational trailers. These units had incorrect axle, rims and tires installed during production.
- Jayco is recalling 2020 and 2021 Entegra Esteem and Odyssey models as well as Greyhawk, Greyhawk Prestige, Redhawk and Redhawk SE models. Also, 2016-2020 Seneca models. The leveling system mounting bracket may fail.
- Keystone RV Company is recalling 12 2021 Dutchmen Voltage 3915 and 4225 recreational trailers. The Federal Identification Tag incorrectly lists the recommended tire pressure as 95 PSI, instead of the correct tire pressure of 110 PSI. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, “Certification.”
- Keystone RV Company is recalling 209 2021 Crossroads Redwood 3401RL, 3901MB, 3901WB, 3911RL, 3951MB, 3951WB, 3981FK, 3991RD, 4001LK, 4150RD recreational trailers, built on D80 Dexter Axles. The U-bolts on these axles may have been improperly torqued, causing the bolts to loosen and the axle to slide.
- Keystone RV Company is recalling 309 2019-2020 Impact 26V, 28V, 29V, 311, 317, 330, 332, 343, 351, 359, 367, 415, 3118, 3219 recreational trailers, equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The internal O-ring between the saddle valve and the manifold can experience a propane gas leak.
- KZ RV is recalling 806 2021 Sportsmen Classic, Escape and Sonic recreational trailers. The microwave circuits were improperly connected to a 20amp circuit breaker instead of a 15amp circuit breaker.
- Thor Motor Coach is recalling 2018 and 2019 Hurricane and Windsport models. Front overhead cabinets may detach.
Read more about recalls here at RV Travel.
Thank you for checking out our RV Hacks & Humor newsletter!
We hope this content helps you safely get back on the road and enjoy some much needed RV camping!
RV Hacks & Humor Team