Popular RVing Videos on YouTube
Ultimate RV Winter Camping Tips – January 2, 2021
Tips to RV in Freezing Temperatures – January 2, 2021
10 Easy Ways to Make RVing More Fun! Tips and Advice for 2021 – December 29, 2020
Harvest Hosts! FREE RV Camping & Overnight RV Parking (UNLIMITED!) – December 31, 2020
RV Industry News
- Electric RV Drives Shows Potential for a Greener Recreational Future
- Podcast: ‘RV Lifestyle’ Lists ’10 Most Important RV Features’
- Pinterest Predictions For 2021: How The Pandemic Has Influenced Trends
- Benefits of Adding Electronic Access to RV Applications
- Loss of ‘Snowbirds’ Amid Pandemic Another Hit to Tourism
- The 2020 Travel Trend That Could Be Even Bigger In 2021
- First Issue of Camping World’s RV Magazine Due in January
- RVs roll in for fire survivors
RV Recalls (NHTSA)
- Airstream Inc. is recalling 3,135 2019 International, Flying Cloud, and Classic recreational trailers, equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The stove’s saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the O-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- Daimler Vans USA LLC is recalling nine 2019 Mercedes Benz Sprinter vehicles. These vehicles may have been delivered with a version of the printed and digital operator’s manual that may be inaccurate and/or incomplete.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 115 2021 East to West Della Tera and Silver Lake recreational trailers. The outdoor grill may be able to be stowed away while the propane hose is still attached and while the burners are on.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 157 2020-2021 XLR Boost Toy Hauler recreational vehicles. The Federal Placard and Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) label may state a lower weight than the actual weight. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 120, “Wheels and Rims-Other Than Passenger Cars.”
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 2,818 2018-2020 RPOD travel trailers. The sewer termination bracket may fail, causing the plumbing to drag on the ground or to detach completely.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 4,203 2019 Coachmen Chaparral and Shasta, 2019-2020 Coachmen Concord and Orion, 2020-2021 Coachmen Cross Trek and Forest River Berkshire, 2019-2021 Coachmen Freelander, Leprechaun and Prism, 2020 Coachmen Mirada, Pursuit and Sportscoach, Dynamax Force, DX3, Dynaquest XL and Isata and Forest River Wildwood and 2008 and 2020 Forest River Salem vehicles equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the o-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling three 2021 Coachmen Galleria motorhomes built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. The outer area of the brake hoses on the front and rear axles may have been damaged during production.
- Grand Design RV LLC is recalling 352 2020 Transcend recreational trailers. A gas leak may occur at the joint between the cook stove’s gas saddle valve for the burners and the manifold under the burner surface.
- Jayco Inc. is recalling certain 2020-2021 Fifth Wheel Northpoint 387RDFS(LZ) recreational trailers. The welds on the axle spindle may fail, causing the wheel/spindle assembly to break away from the axle tube.
- Kibbi LLC is recalling 258 2019-2021 Renegade RV Valencia, Verona, Verona LE, and Classic motorhomes equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The stove’s saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the O-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- Newmar Corporation is recalling 710 2019-2020 Bay Star and Ventana, 2019 Ventana LE, 2020 Canyon Star, Dutch Star, Kountry Star and Super Star and 2021 Bay Star Sport motorhomes equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The stove’s saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the o-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- REV Recreation Group is recalling 208 2021 Fleetwood Discovery, Discovery LXE, Pace Arrow, Pace Arrow LXE, Bounder, and Southwind and Holiday Rambler Armada, Endeavor, Nautica, Navigator, and Vacationer motorhomes. The primary gear of the bed lift motor may fail, allowing the bed frame to drop.
- Thor Motor Coach is recalling 190 2021 Four Winds motorhomes, equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the o-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
- Triple E Recreational Vehicles is recalling 1,149 2018-2020 Serenity S24CB, 2018-2021 Unity U24MB, U24FX, and 2020-2021 Unity U24RL motorhomes. When the vehicle is driven with the fresh water tank partially filled, the fresh water tank bracket can shift side to side, resulting in the chassis wire harness getting chafed, resulting in a loss of tail lights.
- Triple E Recreational Vehicles is recalling 95 2020-2021 Unity U24RL motorhomes. The galley overhead cabinet assembly is missing a heat shield over the cooktop.
- Winnebago Industries Inc. is recalling 242 2021 Revel, Vista, and Adventurer Motorhomes. The power bed motor may experience an internal gear failure, causing the bed to extend prior to the safety strap engaging.
Read more about recalls here at RV Travel.
Thank you for checking out our RV Hacks & Humor newsletter!
We hope this content helps you safely get back on the road and enjoy some much needed RV camping!
RV Hacks & Humor Team